View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 09:18 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
Once again Ben makes sense. The comments giving props to the card and the seller are purely ridiculous. They add nothing to the purpose of the post. Want to pat the seller on the back for listing a nice card then send him a PM.
I agree as well. However those types of comments are not what the purpose of this thread was about. Its about the sin of keeping the b/s/t asking prices on the thread by quoting a prior post... Maybe 1% of the time you see that from me whether intentional on not when you look at all the b/s/ts..

bnorth always disagrees, but as always, it looks like there are many more people on my side than his. It would appear that most people do not care about quoting an asking price on a public forum and its no big deal at all and makes no sense to make a thread about.... its baseball cards... ..heck even greg agrees with me on this one..thats should tell you something..

I have seen sellers on counter offers say 'i have more into the card on that' but i find that hard to believe if i see a recent 'asking' price for less (from a source where they got the card) than what the current offer is to them ...not sure how getting information is a bad thing

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 09-24-2017 at 09:23 PM.