View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: Sam Aker

I am sorry but I am fed up. Mr. Binder, you need to take a hike. If you want to advertise your service, Leon has banner ads for you. Otherwise, I think you should be kicked to the street. You peddle your company on here non-stop and have done the same on PSA. For all of you who use the PSA boards, look for posts by "hofcollectoronly", this is Mr. Binder or one of his companies. You have established enough "partnerships" that you shouldn't have to say anything else. While on the PSA boards, he plays dumb or he actively promotes how "wonderful" the service is. Griffins is a big supporter of your company and has been posting information on your behalf. He is a legitimate and honest person. That should be enough for you. There was a thread on here earlier that showed how you were stealing money. Then you tried to make it look as if the other person was lying by posting his IP information. That is surely an invasion of privacy, but even so, it was fake. AOL changes IPs for people. Over an extended period of time, he would not have the same address. This post is from someone who even SAYS THEY KNOW ABOUT YOU... THEY ARE A CUSTOMER (BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION)!!! YET YOU STILL PEDDLE YOUR CRAP. TAKE A HIKE. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A BLIGHT ON THIS COMMUNITY!!!! He specifically asks for EXCEL OPTIONS!!! Stop stealing from your customers and peddle your stuff elsewhere!