Thread: Ebay Etiquette?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Brad Welsh

Default Ebay Etiquette?

I am recently back into the hobby and have benefitted tremendously from all of the knowledge on this forum and would appreciate your advice. I have a question about Ebay etiquette and expectations. This morning I sent a seller a request for images of the back of a card and closeup photos of the bottom corners. I was initially suspicious of the listing due to the relatively low # of feedback ratings (thought the seller has numerous positive ratings related to selling) and the lack of back photos on a $4,000 item. I won't post the listing as it is an acitve item on eBay and I dont think that is allowed on here (I can if that is approvable). The seller responded with a cryptic message which I can decipher as being a phone number. Based on this, I am not moving forward with any further discussion. But should this be reported to eBay? I am fairly sure this is against the terms of use on eBay.

Thanks again for being a great resource for all of us and especially those of us newly back to card collecting.