View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Default Bryan Van Horn and threats....

Posted By: Dave F

I just recently had an event involving ebay...a raw T206 that I bought at the last minute for $20.00...shipping was an additional $3. It's been almost a month...no card yet. The seller who is a fairly big time dealer has already got defensive after just asking him when the card was mailed and was it first class, parcel post, etc. He emailed me back right away with "well you turned down the insurance"...and then sent me a scan of the postal receipt he had...even though he didn't self insure, or even bother with a delivery confirmation which I think is stupid to not do. He is right...I didn't pay the additional insurance for a $20.00 card. But to me, a big time seller probably should eat things at that point...especially talking about $20 and not $200. I paid through paypal, so I guess I could raise a fuss over item not received and probably get my money back since he didn't even do a delivery confirmation..but in the end, it's not even worth it...because I'll get hit with the neg. $20 bucks down the drain and another lesson learned.