View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Christopher Williams

Default Coach's Corner Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis34 View Post
I do appreciate all of you guy's help. It did get me to thinking where my stuff came from because I have been collecting for 30+ years. I bet my DiMaggio stuff is probably fake as well! The Williams/DiMaggio stuff was probably purchased in the late 80's/early 90's from an advertisement in SCD. I will have to go look at my fake certificates to see from who. The Mantle I thought was from my soon to be Aunt. The rest of my auto's have been from shows where I have seen them sign. I have probably bought 1-2 from Ebay in my life, obviously 1 of them the big disaster that caused all of this. I will never sell any of it and pass it to my son who I guess one day will figure out that his Mantle, DiMaggio, and Williams stuff is no good, but that is a VERY small part of what I have collected so that is ok.

P.S.Does anyone have an opinion on Coach's Corner Auctions???? I have bought some older "cuts" from them through the years....
OMG!!! All you have to do is "Google" Coach's Corner Auctions and you'll find out everything you need to know.