View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Todd Jenkins

Default Need advice, PSA grading at National??

Looking for some advice from our experienced Net54 members. As I understand from reading other threads on Blowout, PSA sets up at the National. I am going to my very first National and that in itself is a bit overwhelming but I am also thinking about taking some PC cards to be graded just to acknowledge they are authentic. It is also the first time I will be having cards I own graded. I have four of my more iconic cards I would like to get graded. All four have some condition issues so I would like to just get them graded "authentic" for authenticity. I am pretty sure of three of the cards but I have a question on my '51 Bowman Mantle. I also a five other cards I would like to get a number grade on. I have scans of the cards I intend to take and all these cards are in my PC and I intend to keep them there. My questions are as follows.

1. Can I request an " authentic" grade and what does it cost (is it more than a number grade)?

2. Do you recommend getting them graded at the National.

3. Will it cost more to have bigger name cards like Ruth, Mantle, Clemente RC even if the condition is less compared to grading a modern card.

4. Would you recommend I purchase a Platinum package and will it work with the cards I have scanned?

Thanks for looking and look forward to some direction. Here are the scans.

Cards I would like to get graded authentic.

Cards I would like to get number graded.

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22