View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdmb View Post
I agree, I need to see pictures so I can get my monthly drooling in! Do you own the hotel ledger from Halper, what about the Ledger from Keefe? Which 16? What do you do for a living? Are you hiring? Seriously, I figured there had to be 20-50 guys off hand where it seems like-forget the amount of $$, they don't exist to the General Public.
If I am interpreting it correctly, his screen name tells it all 'dds". 'Mrs. Smith all 6 of your children will need root canals I just found a Rube Foster signed contract and an Addie Joss signed check.'

Just joking, of course. Very impressive to build a collection like that. A good friend in Switzerland needs only 3 signatures to have a complete collection of every person who has won a World Cup ski event since it started. Another friend in Germany needs less than 40 signatures to have every Olympic gold medalist from 1896 to date, excluding the new ones from Sochi.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”