View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 10:41 PM
R@nda!! H@hn

MLB and a company called Egraphs did something similar a few years ago. They offered a personalized "signed" photo with a sound clip included of certain players that participated. You could get the player to say a short clip that was supposed to be added to the 'signed" picture frame. I understood going in that the signature would just be a facsimile, but it would be personalized and the sound clip of the player would also be added. Since I was collecting all of Jim Thome's HR tickets I wanted to get him to say/write something about it. So this is what I got back. the only problem I had with it was that the sound clip was not included ON the frame, but emailed to you in a file! They led us to believe that it would be on the item in some way. So I bought a cheap record-able sound chip (like they have in those birthday cards that play music) and recorded the sound clip and added it to the frame myself. It didn't record very loud but it is on the frame now. I wrote to the company explaining how I thought I was misled about the sound bite and to their credit they did refund my money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg egraph.jpg (70.2 KB, 71 views)

Baseball's hard. You can love it but it doesn't always love you back. It's like dating a German chick...
Billy Bob Thornton-Bad News Bears