View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Pa.ul Mat.is.ak

OK, I'm caught up now. Great action shots again. So many of the superstars I'd love to include but those action shots are just too good. My top 5:

1) Fred Patek - This is an great looking shot. Many others similar like M. Andrews and Fuentes for example, but this is my favorite of that group.

2) Johnny Bench - I agree this is his best card. I used '76 so I won't be able to include his '68, but those are the rules and I prefer the look of his '76 & '73 to '68.

3) Vida Blue - The best Vida Blue card out there. Very similar to a lot of the other great pitcher action shots like the Marichal but I'm going with Blue as the best of the bunch.

4) Bill Freehan - OK, I have a second base action shot, A pitcher action shot and I need a play at the plate action shot. Great shot of Freehan reaching to make the tag.

5) Pat Corrales - This is a funny action shot. Corrales looks like a turtle on his back in this one. He looks to be in a bit of pain.

I also want to add honorable mentions to all the playoff and world series cards. All of them are great in this set.