View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 06:17 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
I would agree, that it sounds like it belongs in the BST section. Both of these were posted in the general forum, where discussion happens.

I would say, that if it were posted in the BST, negative discussion about the trade and goal should have remained off the thread.

The result of it not being in BST was that it was open to analytical discussion. This would be both positive and negative analysis of the topic at hand, rather than 1 sided positive only discussion from every person that happens along the thread.

Not everything stated was negative. Some things were posted merely to debate and discuss the nature of a trade up situation that happened to be a trade up thread with a trade objective buried in it(or vice versa, however you want to do look at it). Some posts, were likely construed as negative, because it looks like a BST thread, but its not in a BST thread location.

Just my opinion but with that type of thread being constantly bumped it would be unfair to the others selling in the BST area.