View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
Ummm Bob...Too much caffeine today buddy?

I was replying to the OP who said his friend called it over priced. But thanks for reinforcing my point.
My apologies then for taking your post as it was written. I wasn't sure if you were trying to make fun of the situation or question, or actually serious about looking for comps. Asking about comps for something that is pretty much unique doesn't really make any sense.

All someone can tell from written exchanges on a forum such as this is what you can make of the words that are written. Use of emojis, punctuation, capitalization, and such, can help, but you still can't see a person's demeanor or body language, or hear the inflection in their voice, when just reading something online. So thank you for coming back and explaining what you actually meant by your post. But in my own defense, just look at the OP's response to your post before mine. It seems he was a little confused as to your question and meaning as well, and more or less was likely taking it the same way I did. Glad to hear you are of about the same opinion as pretty much the rest of us as to the lack of value this item likely has. Hope you had a wonderful New Years.