View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Kyle C.

Default Threatened by Forum Member

Anyone interested in contacting me about my cards should do so directly.

I just had a Forum member appoint himself .. evidently.. as my negotiator.

While this person may have been working for a finders fee from buyers he said he had. I had no agreement with him to place my cards on hold for any timeframe. I made no such aggreements.

I've just received an email threatening to ruin my reputation on Net54 by this same forum member. The email came to my direct email acct and not to my Net54 pm box.

I have copies of all emails and PMs between that member and myself which
clearly spell out the situation.

I am new to Net54 but an old hand at life.. Im 46 years old and a family man.

My reputation is what I live by and can be vouched for by those I have done business with personally and online.. my Ebay ID is kc1dc and my reputation there is 100% as both buyer and seller..has been for 7 years..a fact that can be easily checked. I have done business on Craigslist as buyer/seller... and on 4 other Forums as buyer/seller. I don't have a single black mark on my name at ANY online venue.. and will not begin having one here. I can provide proof of all my statements here if requested.

Since I began selling at 19 years old I have always maintained a "first come, first serve" policy.. I have never held or promised to hold any item I had for sale without some type of monetary deposit.. unless holding for an out of town person who must travel and spend time getting to me to view. Too many buyers are not serious or are at least less than careful about their promises.. My policy of not holding items without deposit has worked well for me and I did not change it out of the blue when I signed on here.

The threat I received was in my opinion.. retaliatory when I rebuked what I felt was an offer of 50cents on the dollar for some of my cards.

I have never hired or sought a representative in any property sales except real estate in my entire life.. and that has not changed.

A sad situation ... I have advised board administration about the threat.
I have forwarded all emails and pm's with this individual to my attorney and have been advised that I am in good stead with the law.

Please do not contact me and ask who this individual is.. the site Administrators know and that is enough. If you have similar complaints I suggest you contact them not fish for information with me.

I don't take this action as any comment on the quality of individuals here
at Net54.. I have had many good conversations with fine members already and I am sure there will be many more.. Thanks.. Kyle

Last edited by KyleTexas; 06-11-2012 at 09:19 PM.