View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Kyle C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post

He then came back within the next day and simply said the deal he worked out with you was not moving forward and he was out.

He did share that a few of the cards you enlisted him to shop had been sold off behind scenes.
1. Andrew never had any deal with me worked out ... He may have had some wild scheme figured out in his mind on something that would have benefited him but there was never any agreement on price with him on any of my cards..there was never any agreement to hold the cards in limbo while he collected buyers. There was never any agreement for him to act as my representative. If he stated that he had a deal or price negotiated with me or an arrangement with me to hold the cards .. or that he was my representative.. or that I had enlisted him to shop my cards.. what you heard was a lie.
I had no deal worked out with Andrew at all. To me he was simply another buyer interested in my cards. while I continued as I always have.. 1st come 1st served. He did mention that he may have a buyer or buyers.. as far as I was concerned that was fine ... If he had some kind of finders fee arrangement worked out with others this did not bother me at all.

2. There was never any behind the scenes dealing of any sort.. I played my 1st come 1st served cards right side up front with Andrew... hard to deal behind the scenes when your'e dealing face up. I took calls and offers from other potential buyers on my 9 Red Hindus while Andrew drug his feet.. as a result several of the cards he was interested in were sold off. I took calls all day Friday and all day Saturday.. Andrew did not contact me until late Saturday afternoon with an offer... and even then came in with an offer at 50 cents on the dollar.. a price I could have gotten at the local Sports Memoribilia shop.

I guess when you have sour grapes about not being involved with a 9 Red Hindus sale because you've acted to slowly and then come in with a lowball offer you're entitled to make up lies... I guess you're also entitled to threaten to spread lies about the seller...

If Andrew misrepresented himself to the people he was trying to assemble in a manner that benefitted him and lied to them because he wanted to look like he had some kind of influence with me or deal worked out with me because he wanted some of my cards so badly..thats on his head.. not mine.

Statements Andrew never made:
1. Do we have an agreement?
2. Will you hold the cards?
3. Would you like for me to shop your cards for you?
4. Would you provide blah blah blah.. if I sell your cards for you?
There was never any arrangement, agreement, or straight forward bartering.

For the more retarded of the variety... talking with someone does not make them beholding to you.. it does not obligate them to sign over 50% of their equity in a property to you... it does not obligate them to agree to any wild idea you might have... Someone who just met you 3 days earlier usually doesnt owe you anything... but when you slander someone by stating they broke an agreement with you that you never had..then exclaim you'll be maliciously spreading that lie about them in a manner meant to bring harm.. they do owe you this.. their contempt... and likely a whole lot more.

Last edited by KyleTexas; 06-12-2012 at 11:55 PM.