View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Yld.er Ri.za

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
He may not be conspiring in it, but he is certainly condoning it by doing nothing about it and still allowing it to happen. To me, that speaks volumes about Rick's character.
What character? I am unfortunately a victim of his thanks to only seeing a very old post here talking mostly positively about him. I'm going to start a thread about my terrible experience with him. I've been to his "office" in Passaic where he lists his stuff. Once I get the whole thing together, I will post it. This guy belongs in prison for a number of reasons which I will bring up in that thread.

By the way, in the eyes of ethical people, if you witness a crime and do nothing to stop it, then you aren't that much better than the criminal.

There is a way to stop him. The shill bidding is most likely interstate fraud, which would involve the FBI. No one thought that crook Bill Mastro could be brought down. What happened to him? Everyone needs to file repeated complaints to the FBI, to the IRS, to their state's Attorney General. I would say local police, but they wouldn't do anything. Contact media outlets from the internet and other venues. He can be brought down very easily, but with time and with some effort. What happened to good old American know how? Was that outsourced as well? I am going to do my best to bring this trash down. The only way our government and law enforcement ever does anything is to shut up the people that constantly complain to them. If you keep complaining to the FBI, they will eventually begin watching him. It will be worth the effort in the end.

By the way, why would he stop allowing shilling if people keep bidding? It only makes him more money, and it's clear his world revolves around taking every penny he can from everyone. I for one will never do business with this trash again. I wish I had seen these threads about him instead of the ones praising him. I would have never consigned with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
+1

[/B] I would love to hear his answer.
He ignores answering questions that expose him or put him in a negative light, so unless you ask him 15 times, he most likely will ignore it. That is obvious guilt.

Last edited by Acollector; 11-20-2013 at 11:04 PM.