View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Default Legendary Auctions

Posted By: marshall barkman

Ohhhh man now i am in trouble......Judge stands and is pissed....Silence in the courtroom.....i said silence...Wonka is not done with MB3.....

Sweetness.......i have seen you post a countless number of times in regards to Bruce not going after certain high end cards and my question to you is simple- Who cares?. What good can come out of that? Why even bother to post it? Just like when you rolled up in your Chocolate Eclair flying saucer and started talking trash on indian cabinet cards and your collecting knowledge, do you think i care about any items you own? Have i ever questioned any items that you have? . The point is not whether you are right or wrong is that you are not a dumb person, when you question someone expect a response and big deal if it is not the response you are looking for. I'm sure the man can see those cards but perhaps he has reasons for not buying them. I love Hal Chase and i would buy that card at Milehigh right now in a PSA 8.5 but the back of that card bugs the sh&^t out of me so i am going to pass.

Also the reason i do not post on card topic help threads is because why would i? Do you think if i were in town taking a lesson from Jim Flick that i would then take over his students and start teaching them?
It is not my place to educate these guys on card topics nor start advising folks on what cards they own and never am i going to say to someone that they are lying and do not own cards.

I enjoy learning about the cards and also seeing them. I leave the identifying and other questions up to the folks that founded this board so enough said.

I am not sucking up to Bruce and i could care less if he and i have anything in common. What we do have in common is that the Wonka express bash team constantly questions our posts and throws little mental jabs all the time about cards we own and when we respond then the team cries to Leon ohhhhh noooooo please ban please ban.

I merely stated that Bruce does have a personality and is not afraid to voice his opinion which i respect....also Lichtman's next post is a classic and shoule be nominated for a Network 54 moonman.

The reason i keep rolling is because there were several e-mails that asked me to remain on the board. Card dealers and other folks stated that who cares what these guys are whining about because if i left then they are just going to find someone else to ride or bash.

In my league Wonka if you bring your C game then the field laps you and not only do you get buried but the fellows talk mad trash constantly until your game comes back. It is relentless and never ending. God forbid if you whine or complain because then the party really starts.

Also i will admit that the peppermint rims were clean, kinda of a Jay-Z flav
thing you got going on.