View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
Cut the "holier than thou" crap, Chris. Why don't you try listening to one of your own videos? Nothing but nasty, self-righteous, self-important spew, aimed mainly at ill-informed buyers (they're not "real collectors," like you). And all of it--all of it--is drilling holes where the board is thinnest.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
That's right, David, I do not deny my videos. My style, is my style and I wouldn't have it any other way, nor will I ever change.

When I first started my videos I received a ton of threats and I never backed off or backed down; instead I produced more videos. Unlike yourself, who "backed off" on the "Piedmont" thread. You were the only member, who, after Leon posted that letter from Prisco's attorney, who didn't post one comment. Not one. Every member who participated in that thread, continued to post and defend Leon after he posted that letter from attorney; that is, every member except you, David.

I started this thread exposing some horrific forgeries, and for some unknown reason, you had to post personal sarcastic comments against me. Why, David?

So, you don't like my videos or the way I do them; that's your choice. Maybe you don't like my thread here; again, that's your choice and no big deal. I've dealt with a lot worse on YouTube.