View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
So the most recent letter gets pulled, which most reasonable people would say is a good thing if it is not authentic...

And how does HOS spin it?

"JSA is battling its own contradictory opinions..."

"JSA’s determination that the document was not actually signed by the boxing champ who hailed from Brockton, Massachusetts, is at odds with Spence’s own prior authentications..."

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

And some wonder why any TPA is hesitant to publicly admit mistakes? If they do, the smear sites bash them over the head with it one way or another.

By the way Travis.... any update on the Jim Corbett ISP someone posted at the beginning of May? Is it real or not? You said at the time, "we are gonna look at it for awhile to give a qualified, informed opinion." With that big scan and that much handwriting, one would think it would be an easy call for an expert such as yourself.

Here is the link for your reference: http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...hlight=corbett
I am glad you are giving me deadlines on how and when to authenticate for free? nice. I'd be happy to do the same in return if someone has a space item.

by the way, jsa called them secretarial, and they they aren't, so maybe they need to square a few things away. psa and jsa require it in hand and a 150 dollar fee, so i won't bow down to your demands to authenticate anything in a certain time frame that YOU choose, okay? Rushing into things is what gets people into this mess, i.e. marciano, just ask jsa and psa.

This is one of the biggest autograph hoaxes ever in boxing, and someone's corbett is your concern? If these marciano's were ACE or STAT, it would be a 45 page thread, now it's no big deal i suppose?

Where is the full disclosure that you work for JSA? why do you not disclose that when it is time to stick up for them. They blew it and now you won't put on your JSA badge, why not?

To JSA, the Marciano letters are NOT secretarial, they are made out of whole cloth. JSA still couldnt get it right. No secretary for marciano is going to sign the exact same autograph, the EXACT same, for 10 years, and just sign that secretarial autograph to one man, Reinmuth, and no one else that Rocky ever writes to? and on stationary that never pops up anywhere else except to this one guy? It's not secretarial. He didn't have anyone else sign for him, except his wife signed a few and his brother, but we know what their handwriting looks like and this was intentional to deceive by making very deliberate signature that look the same over ten years, he didn't have a secretary signing his name.

I would like to see jsa's reasoning and proof on how these are secretarial. Maybe JSA can't get it right, but bash me please on being careful and not jumping the gun and handing out opinions willy nilly like two companies I know.

It's not a smear site to show their total ineptitude. They never admit anything because that's all they would be doing. And we wouldn't want companies doing the right thing and admitting when they don't know what they are doing. If they had the info earlier, why didn't they help the consumer and help stop these at auction.

ANSWER:Because they don't care one whit about anyone but themselves. That's why helping them isn't a solution for anything, only a complete revamp from bottom to top, top to bottom will help anyone. They need total house cleaning and as long as the same two or three guys are in charge, nothing will happen to make it any better.

Look, they still have up the bad fitzsimmons on autographs facts over at psa. WHY? they know it's bad. It's because they don't care about anyone but themselves, that's why. Man up psa, and jsa.

Last edited by travrosty; 06-21-2013 at 06:25 PM.