View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:29 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Agreed, but I share the frustration that sometimes seemingly highly motivated buyers are all worked up to get something and then you wait and wait for paypal payment. If you are sitting at computer when a deal is struck why not just pay up? This isn't a house or a car purchase. I doubt you need to liquidate a money market fund or anything.

I've had negotiations on ebay, 5 or 6 messages back and forth on bids, and then a deal And silence for 3 days. Over a card that costs less than $100.
It hasn't happened to me, but a dealer friend frequently gets messages from winning bidders saying they're out of town and will pay when they get home. Uh, if they can access the internet to send the message, can't they access paypal to pay?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.