View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Default What Do You Do When A Card Has Been Lost In The Mail?

Posted By: Dave F

I asked from the start is this a recognizable board member...you didn't answer. There are board members I've dealt with that I would in fact send their cards elsewhere at their request...either they were in Canada and that just made it easier on me...or whatever.

So before anybody starts spinning this that the buyer is partially to blame because he asked the package go to his dad, or a friend in the U.S. if it was a Canadian buyer or whatever...should probably find out if this other member is a recognizable person on this board.

And if he isn't somebody you recognize, then it goes back again to why send a package somewhere you don't feel comfortable and not put an extra couple bucks towards insurance?

You can say whatever you want about me Addie..bottom line is i've been on the receiving end of this...and it is YOUR responsiblity to get the card where its going. I have two packages going out today or tomorrow...one worth about $1000 and one worth about $2500....I'd rather spend the few bucks to insure the packages and not have to worry with splitting something 50/50 with a buyer when all he has to do to start is send you a payment...his end of the deal is complete. If not, then start putting in your for sale posts that prices aren't gauranteed to arrive!