View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:14 PM
Fred

All other lots have a picture associated with the lot, but not this card. The following is the item description:

Babe Ruth 1933 Goudey Baseball Card #144. Card was graded a NM+ 7.5 by Global Authentication Inc. The card was graded when this company was first in business having a silver lable. Global Authentication Inc was bought out and thier datebase is no longer available. A great looking card that should be graded by a PSA.

Just my 2 cents - GAI seemed to grade trimmed/altered cards, but early on I thought they were better than towards the end.

If the seller was serious about this card and believes it should be graded by PSA, then I would figure they would have popped it and sent it to PSA, else they are LEAVING a lot of cash on the table. If that card actually graded a 7.5 by PSA then the card could be sold for well over $10K from an auction house with a good reputation. Can't wait to see if the seller actually posts scans/pictures of the card.