View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 05:57 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I have always complained about people posting useless garbage in the BST threads, not just you Jake. It is against the rules and it is not fair to the other people selling an item.

When was I a recent offender? I never said this thread offended anyone where did that come from?
It really not a big deal. but why would you complain about 'useless garbage' of saying nice card but its ok for you to post on my B/S/T thread on a Leaf Jackie that I am am a moron and i am allegedly some big offender on b/s/t threads. That was on 9/10/16 and you cant point to a single thread that I posted on since yours on that date that remotely would of offended anyone. Anyone else who is reading this (which i doubt anyone is) wont be able to find anything either.

I get it that its a general cause of yours about saying 'nice card' but this thread was started by me just about looking to find some cards. Pretty simple. This thread has nothing to do with any for sale b/s/t thread yet you are first to bring it up here.

I not so sure why you like to do the back and forth especially since you are the most recent offender on b/s/t

Plus its all about context, someone reading what you said may not know the history you have with me so now they can now take whatever you say with a grain of salt.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-29-2016 at 05:46 AM.