View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 06:43 PM
Sean Sullivan

Default The Mis-Adventures of a junk wax junkie.

I tried.

I convinced myself that I was totally done with the 1991 Topps set, and that I had all the variations. My '89 Fleer set is all done. I have all the Ripkens and Marlboros and Boggs black dots (or not) that I could ever want. I have misspelled Mad Hungarians, backwards Littlefields, and hat changing Jacksons. I have them all. I KNOW you know what I am talking about.

No more junk wax. From now on, I am focusing on game used bats and jerseys. No more sorting through mountains of late 80's and early 90's piles, looking for THAT card that someone else missed. Let some other sucker fill his baseball room with boxes to look through. I am finished. Complete. Over.

"Baseball cards for sale. Literally a pickup truck load of completed sets, vending boxes, and extras. My son used to collect, he is moved out; no more interest."

No. No way. Forget it. what about a nice game used jers...I wonder how cheap. Nope. Someone else should get it. It is probably gone anyway. Yup, someone else already snagged it. Gosh it's hot in here. Isn't it hot?

Hello? Yes, I am calling about your ad. Is it REALLY a pickup truck full? You will be home all day Sunday?

Sooooo...honey, what if you drive the Jeep today, because I am just going to borrow your Rogue. No reason, it is just that the Jeep won't hold...I am just going to go see a guy, be back in a couple of hours. Don't worry, it is probably nothing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171126_132507.jpg (20.2 KB, 390 views)
File Type: jpg 20171126_145745_resized.jpg (19.0 KB, 391 views)