View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Default VonDole~Mosser and company w/trimmed PRO cards

Posted By: Tim

By the way, I would love to see some of those e-mails with unalterable headers! My mailing address is EXACTLY the same as my VERIFIED PAYPAL address.

If you remember, we did business earlier last summer and at that time I was living in Oklahoma City. Feel free to call Prairie Springs Apartments at 405-722-2727 to verify my October MOVE OUT date back to OHIO! Address was:

9777 North Council Road, Apt. 1123
Oklahoma City, OK 73162

Speaking of one of those unaltered e-mails I remember you saying that you still had my Oklahoma address in your address book and that is likely why you sent the card to the wrong address whether the GOOD doctor can admit to that or not.

At this point I HAVE to accuse you of lying when you say that you sent me a copy of the post office receipt. Funny how that along with the card has not arrived in the mail either. Please feel free to resend to me at the correct address in OHIO.

I DID NOT wait two months to write you saying the card did not show up. It was January and since the first time I did business with you it took 3 weeks for the card to arrive, I just thought you were being your usual prompt self!

I do not understand why I would say to send it to Oklahoma where I haven't been for two months. And again with this magical receipt saying it has been signed for.

If you want to start a new thread about how you are king of being ripped off by PRO go ahead! Many others will follow. Although, not 5 figures as yourself, they have taken me for 4 figures! Much like you I had just started collecting again and found out as you that PRO = S**T!.