View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Surfing along the www during this past year I have been receiving targeted advertising for Heritage initially and just lately Love Of The Game. The only way these would be connected is through my email address: Heritage for whoring my email address in exchange for the Luckey Collection Catalogue (good swap!) and LOTG (Hi Al), as I consigned some cards during their golden years before becoming the industry dynamo they are today (receive their Cat also, another good swap).

I get these ads in some of the most unrelated sites imaginable...and I like it! ( although I can already get this info in my daily Net54 fix). Much better than the sponsored "You Won't Believe What They Look Like Today!" crapola. Hopefully this will be the ad-wave of the future - I could learn to live with it.

Thoughts (even sarcasm and all that) welcome.
Paul you get all those advertisements because you are such an important person in the hobby. I know I have bought many awesome cards from you including my favorite set. So if all else fails you are important to this guy.