View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

What I have seen a lot of, good sellers do, is put the card up on either ebay or even in this forum auction thread, and start the bidding at .99, the card will sell for what its worth and with the low starting price you will get a ton of guys bidding.

Common card in poor shape (depends how poor of course) - $15
Common card in good shape - $25-$35

HOF and short prints are more and rare backs are more as well that is if you have the seldom seen ones, Blank, Drum, hindu, broadleaf.

All buyers judge their cards different, some hate paper loss, while others will deal with it if its a good price. Some buyers will never buy a trimmed card no matter what the price while again others would buy one if the price is right.

Starting an auction at .99 will always give you fair market value (what someone is willing to pay for your cards)and get you a lot if traffic, based on if there is a demand. And IMO there is a demand for T250 cards.

I for one would deff be interested in some, if you put them up for auction.

Good Luck
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.