View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Bill Boyd

James,
You presented your name in the first sites we posted to find out if we had enough interest to go forward, because that is all those threads were about, to see if those generated enough interest so we can go forward and have the raffle starting tonight. We started a brand new raffle site, titled Kreindler Dream event III, (raffle), entries now open", There is where you place your request to get placed on the entry list.
I posted several times that I would be posting a new thread on the memorabilia side, on Apr 3 at 8PM and that is where you enter the raffle. It was also in the rules stating that I would be posting a new thread on the 3rd it initiate the raffle.
Please, to enter, place your request there, on the memorabilia/game used side of this website, and state your entry requests there. You will see the entry list, once your request is made, I will place your name on that list.

Good luck