View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:51 PM
€r!©k §µmmær$

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsguy1969 View Post
I'm confused. Does this mean I HAVE to buy tracking now on every package to maintain the 20 percent? I sell hundreds and hundreds of books a year, along with records, magazine, lots of media stuff, and I already regularly lose money on shipping because of ebay's $4 limit on media mail. (think about how heavy some books are, even with media rates they often exceed $4 with packaging costs included.) If I have to add tracking, too, at my cost, it's really going to hit me hard. I notice they don't mention media mail in their "many services." I'm guessing it doesn't qualify for free tracking, which basically screws me. God, they're a-holes. Every time I get one of these messages about new seller "protections," I know it's going to cost me money. Idiots.
I'm pretty sure that when you get purchase postage via paypal, tracking is an extra nineteen cents ($0.19).

[edited to add] I track every package sent from eBay sales. If the item doesn't have tracking info, the purchaser can easily state that they never received the package and eBay will side with the purchaser every time.

Last edited by t206hound; 02-28-2012 at 02:54 PM.