View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 08:10 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54baseball Dinner at the 2015 National in Chicago

I want to give an update on our upcoming Dinner, as a few folks have emailed concerning RSVPs for it. There will be a RSVP thread in early July and that is where you can reserve a spot. The Dinner is free (as always) and will be on Friday evening of the National, probably from 7:30pm-1am. It will be across the street from the National at the Hyatt Regency O'hare. This year there will be fairly heavy appetizers but there won't be a full dinner served. As usual there will be an open bar. So you need to have a bite to eat before coming over. There will be a non-mandatory $5 donation and 100% of those proceeds will go to helping animals.....and I will report back as I did last time on where the money goes. That is definitely my favorite part of the dinner. (that and the Coronas with limes) There will be 4-5 speakers too..And lastly name tags will be mandatory (given out at the dinner) as usual. ....thanks

ps...Thanks again to Heritage Auctions for being the Platinum Sponsor!!! It is appreciated.