View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206DK View Post
My brother currently has a 33% non pay average since Novemeber on ebay and he does about 12 auctions a week. Yep, about 1/3 of his buyers fail to pay or come up with a lame excuse as to why they can't or won't pay. The latest scam is for unscrupulous buyers to say they never got their card even though the parcel was insured or had delivery confirmation. They get their money back and get to keep a free card basically. My brother has had at least 3 of these types of incidents since December 1st. Ebay offers no support whatso ever and actually sided with the liar buyer in one case
I put DC on every package...I've had two people in the last few months claim to not receive their item when the DC said that it was delivered. They both put a claim against me and I won both times. I had another seller this week tell me that the item they got was broken..I told them to send me a picture and they said they would, but never did. They gave me a positive this week without ever sending a pic. I'm pretty sure they were trying to get me to do partial refund and when I asked for a pic of the broken item the game was over. They probably hit my DSR's though...there's no way to know.