Thread: PWCC Auction
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 10:43 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
This has been discussed though, BINs sometimes are never looked at..its not uncommon for a an auction price to go higher on ebay then a current BIN..sometimes thats actually when the BIN is snapped up, right after an auction goes higher...ive done the same thing....heck with the way the willie mays rookie cards have gone up, im sure even some of Deans cards waterfront property cards like the Mantle/ Mays were even bought up after some auctions took place immediately thereafter

Some people just dont pay the same high money for a card from a direct person versus an auction house and also this applies of BIN versus auction.....man looks like i agree with Bobby on this

its almost like the lower bids (hopefully from unique bidders and non shilled) validate the price.......but you can pretty much buy every BIN right now and put those same cards at auction a week later and be certain to lose more than 20% even before ebay fees..i dont think people will disagree with that......many BINs have been listed for months if not years with impacts the perception of some BINs.

if you win every PWCC auction, and resell with PWCC the next month and you are not shlling, i think you lose far less than if you did that with BINs listed on ebay....but who really knows
Anyone that values their time, is NOT looking at BINS. 98% of BINS are sellers trolling for bidiots.