View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: Sam Aker

Bobby,
Okay so maybe you are not hofcollectoronly. If that is the case then it is someone awfully close to your company or an employee. There is on doubt you know of the posts and have something to do with them based on the information available through them. Based on the posts, i seriously doubt that it isn't just you. I suspect that you should be smart enough to admit this and move on, rather than build lies on lies. Perhaps Carlos aka Tequilashot is "hofcollectoronly". The IP address excuse is totally bogus. As I have mentioned before, most people's ip addresses change. It's interesting that you never responded in the other thread when you posted a bogus "screenshot" with the same ip address for a user over several months. This is complicated by the fact that they are an AOL user, which means THEIR IP CHANGES. If you can prove that I am wrong on that front, I would LOVE to hear it. It is a shame that some of the more reputable people in this industry have elected to "partner" with you. You have been called out time and time again and have yet to provide a truthful response to anything. Show me proof that I am wrong and I'll sign up for your service for several years over. There are at least 3 other services out there providing similar services, and ALL of them are less money.

Sam