View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: Joann

Dang Bobby. The very first second I try to be fair and acknowledge that you have backed off on the self-promotion, etc, you have to go and make posts like these. Wow.

I do not have a free membership to Ted's site, and yet I will continue to support him and state with vigor that they are a class act, the site is great and the service great. But ... but ... how can I possibly say such things if I haven't been bought for the price of a free membership? How how how? I'll leave you to muddle over that one for awhile.

Ted's posts here have been nothing but courteous, and yet you respond with nasty little innuendoes and accusations as usual. Ted is Sam? Huh? You didn't specifically refer to him? Your post refers clearly to "the other company". Not companies, but company. That would be a singular Bobby, meaning you really had one organization in mind. We aren't stupid here - so please don't insult the collective intelligence of this board by suggesting you had some other company in mind.

And now you want to snark on Jay for collecting differently than you? And offer him beaters if you ever run across some? And suggest that he can't possibly have an opinion of Ted's site unless he is getting a free membership in return?

Shame on you. Really. It's one thing for individuals to behave that way, but something else altogether when someone does it as a representative of a business - his own no less.

Joann Kline