Thread: ISA Crossovers
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Anthony Ram.os

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctownboy View Post
acramos1,

Here is a novel idea. If YOU want an experience to talk about why don't YOU go get five cards and do an experiment.

Why not go out and buy five cards from different companies and eras and send them in and see what happens? Why not buy a trimmed T206, then, untrimmed cards of say a 1933 Goudey, a 1952 Topps, a star card from the 1960's and a rookie from the 1970's.

Scan the front and backs of all five cards, save the scans and post them on this board in a new thread. Then, send the cards in to SGC and see what grades they get. Once you get them back, post the scans.

Next, crack them out and send them in to PSA and see what grades they get. Once you get them back, post the scans.

Crack them out and then send them to ISA. Once you get them back, post the scans.

Then You (and everybody else) will have some data points to compare and talk about.

David
I actually have two ISA cards that I purchased recently. I just would like hear to some feedback concerning ISA so I know whether or not it is even worth it to crack the cards and send them to PSA or SGC.