Thread: D304 Young
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Administrator

Default D304 Young

Posted By: zach

manontherock-What just same out of your mouth was pure ignorance. My age has no relation to this matter and should not be brought up. I know what a trimmed card is and this obviously is one, I am not stupid. The one who seems to be coming off as the 15 year old here is you. You can't let go of a stupid grudge can you ? You're like a little kid. I am no longer going to fight you, it is not worth it. The fact of the matter is the card is trimmed, so what if I am negative towards grading. Yes I called them boneheads because look at how they graded the card, doesn't take an idiot to see it, or maybe it does ? Leon, for all its worth I lost my grudge against this troll and he continued to bring it up in a new thread. Feel free to email me and we can talk about it.

BTW MANONTHEROCK-I think its all too obvious here who the real kid is, the person who let a grudge go and was willing to forget or the man who keeps going at a 16 year old.

One more thing. I guess i've been buying cards with three dollars bills lately Charles because they aren't real. But I haven't been paying with 3 dollar bills, I have been paying with paypal. Is paypal fake ? Well if paypal is fake how are you making money off your auctions ? You do take paypal or so it says you do. Oh I get it, because i'm young you don't think I work for my money, daddy just gives it to me right ? Wrong again Charles, wrong again. I recently closed a few deals that will allow me to have spending money for a good amount of time with out my dads help. I don't know what rock you crawled out from but could you please do us all a favor and go back ?