View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:37 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I'm not asking to be the person in charge of setting law or repercussions for breaking a law. I am advocating change. That's something you neither acknowledge nor understand. And once again, your theoretical and off base situations have nothing to do with the reality that anyone can waltz into a store today and buy an AR-15 unchecked.
Since your full name is not in your post as per board rules, you will henceforth be referred to as IDIOT. IDIOT, I acknowledge and understand the change you are advocating. You want to prevent anyone from waltzing into a store and buying an AR-15 unchecked. Correct, IDIOT? Yes, correct, so I do understand and acknowledge IDIOT's point.

So, IDIOT, an assault weapon ban would prevent that, would it not, IDIOT? Now, IDIOT, what about the ones that are already in the hands of individuals? Do we let them keep them? Do we confiscate them? What do we do about them, IDIOT?

IDIOT, if you want to continue this conversation, grow some balls and put your full name in your post. Quit hiding behind your keyboard, IDIOT.