View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Isn't there at least one other thread already doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkray25 View Post
Greetings all!

While I am fairly new to the board I am not to March Madness and the craziness that typically ensues with brackets and the tournament.

I've set up multiple pools in the past through CBS, Yahoo, ESPN and third party websites.

Firstly, what is the preferred website of everyone??

I know everyone has preferences, personally I like ESPN and Yahoo giving the slight edge to Yahoo.

Secondly, will this be a money pool or not. I've also participated in a number of pools ranging from free to $50 entry (that one gets interesting).

I'll set up polls (once I figure out polling) for both and after 24 hrs of voting I'll set the official pool up based on results.

If it does end up being a money pool I will most likely have everyone send to my address via PayPal. For those thinking, this new guy is gonna take our money, I can assure you that is not the case. I have conducted multiple successful transactions since joining. However if it becomes an issue we can use a third party vendor such as Pay it Square or something to that affect.

Again, I'm excited to set this up for everyone and look forward to large numbers and a lot of fun.

Thanks
Jacob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk