View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Least favorite singer : Fergie
Least Favorite Group : Black Eyed Peas
Least Favorite Actor : Keanu Reeves
Not a fan of Keanu, Glyn? What is it, his complete lack of acting range?

Speed, bus racing down the highway, the overpass is missing a big part of road.

Keanu "whoa!"

The Devil's Advocate. "Your father, ably played by Al Pacino, is the devil himself! That's why you've won every single case you've taken. No matter how evil the defendant, you just keep on winning because lucifer is pulling strings!

Keanu "whoa!"

The Matrix. "Neo, you are the chosen one! You are the one that will save mankind. Everybody that has gone against Agent Smith has died, but you, being the chosen one, can defeat him!"

Keanu "whoa!"

The guy who plays Hodor on Game of Thrones, though he can only say his own name, still displays more acting range than Keanu.

It's funny, because I've liked most of the movies he's done. But he's never been the reason why.

I look at him, and shake my head when I remember that he's a millionaire several times over while displaying the acting chops of my neighbor's shih tzu.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 07-17-2014 at 01:25 PM.