View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 09:11 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnkvnkvn View Post
Figgity fuk, fuk and triple fuk the NFL...Shit is a straight up soap opera and they got dudes roped in like a mo fo...

Criminals hailed as gods, over sexaulized females advertised directly to our eyeballs, poisons peddled directly to our youth in 30 second increments, blatant blind patriotism conditioning the weak through every screen, stadiums burden cities, fans fight and kill each other, same shit, different year, different name.

And quite frankly I don't need to watch stage show monkeys do 3 pirouettes, 2 booty shakes and an arm extension every time they get a first down...

NFL is beneath me. 6ish games in 3 years, none this year and just committed to not watching the Super Bowl today...That's the biggest farce of it all...
LOL. I can't stand it either. I chastise my wife when she watches it. I hope it dies a sudden death but know it won't. Every single player that kneels during the National Anthem should have been permanently banned immediately. Let them get a job where they have to use their intelligence. My guess is most would stay unemployed. When I set up at the Philly Show I asked a few friends about the situation. They mostly felt the same way, but then they were veterans too. I honestly don't know why or how anyone watches those thugs any longer.

Last edited by Leon; 12-18-2017 at 09:12 AM.