View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 06:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topnotchsy View Post
Thanks everyone for the responses. I neglected to mention that it is a little too large to fit into a page-sized holder, and those are the largest soft sleeves that I have. Guess I'll leave it folded for now and see what I can get at an upcoming show...

Haha, I've been watching it for quite some time before throwing out an offer, and now it has gotten me researching his career and I've already come across some pretty cool stuff (like the fact that in 1929 he Managed and played on the same team as his son, and they often played in the same games together, even pitching in the same game at least a couple of times.
On items too large you can try cutting a side of an archival page and it will slip in. Depending on the size it can work. I have done it to help stuff that is a little bit too big and many times it works, sometimes the item IS too big though. Also, Ultra Pro makes top loaders that are up to HUGE in size. I have a lot of documents too big for other pages in those. An 11x14 would almost certainly work for you AND they are archival quality.

Last edited by Leon; 08-10-2017 at 06:58 AM.