Thread: Shipping?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:48 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
I use Ebay Global shipping for international and only ebay global shipping
hundred of successful Global shipping transactions .
If not for ebay global I would not even offer international shipping , due the major hassle it can be.
Some International buyers complain about the charges and then ask me to ship it by other means , but there is always a caveat , that being I lie on the customs forms as to its true value or what the contents are , or just put some stamps on it and mail it with no declaration . The buyer saves money with zero risk , because if it gets held in customs,lost or not delivered Ebay will give the buyer their full money back plus the shipping cost , How doing that makes any sense for the seller as good business is beyond me , so if it means losing those customers so be it ,
I understand that some of you guys have been ripped off in the past so I don't blame you if you feel the need to use Global or refuse to ship to CDN's, but I will say, I have a hard time understanding how shipping, using Global can be so expensive when I can receive cards all the way from California or Texas and only pay $3.00 dollars with tracking?

Imo, you guys are being gouged big time and E-Bay is getting rich off of you at a time when you are losing business because you use Global shipping.

99% of my purchases have come from the States, and although I use to pay a higher than average price of $15.00 for shipping from a big E-Bay seller, mentioned more than a few times on this site, I no longer choose to use them, (for more reasons than just shipping) as I can get cards shipped to me for 5x less that cost.