View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:18 AM
R@nda!! H@hn

I'm trying to see as many great classic rock artists as possible before they pass on. I always kept my tickets so I started keeping track on a site called setlist.fm according to their database I have now seen 163 concerts of 109 different artists. Now that being said, quite a few were from big events like Live Aid and The opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's a pretty good site if you haven't been there. They try and keep track of every concert and set lists of the concerts. Like wikipedia they rely on peoples input.

Now the most recent concert I saw was ZZ Top & John Fogerty on June 24th. I was really impressed with John. Voice is still great and energy is amazing.

The concert I was most happy to see recently was by a man called Rodriguez. I am very late to the boat on this guy. I only watched the documentary "Searching for Sugar Man" this past winter. But it was made in 2012. I don't want to ruin the story but I highly suggest anyone who hasn't heard of him to watch this documentary. It is amazing. Here is a link to watch it free
http://watchdocumentaries.com/searching-for-sugar-man/

Sorry if I posted this before...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rod.jpg (63.2 KB, 209 views)

Baseball's hard. You can love it but it doesn't always love you back. It's like dating a German chick...
Billy Bob Thornton-Bad News Bears

Last edited by mcgwirecom; 07-14-2018 at 04:52 PM.