Thread: B/S/T Decision
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Administrator

Default B/S/T Decision

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Well it looks as though everyone who cares has weighed in on the issue and it's easy to see that most folks here would like to see a B/S/T thread on this page so I think we will do it once a month and the rules are the same as you would find on the regular B/S/T board in that no comments are to be made about pricing. If you see a mistake in the listing please contact the seller by email...we don't want discussion in the B/S/T thread. We also would like to keep the items to circa 1960 and older, but I think there can be some leniency here in that I have no problem if someone lists say a nice pinback, pennant, ticket stub, et cetera from the 1960s. I really think we don't want to see anything later than 1970 for sure though. Also you should put a scan of the item you have up for sale or trade if possible and let's try to keep the scans down to a minimum size. If you have problems scanning or you would rather people email you for a scan that would be fine too. Thanks.

Anyone who would like to start up a February B/S/T thread may do so at any time since we are so close to the end of January.

Let's have fun and keep it clean and friendly!