View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: Lee Behrens

I just went through the front page and counted a total of 10 threads about actual questions about cards, and they seem to have little response. I find this a disturbing trend, I started a thread about T202's about a month ago and got a total of one response. There is a question about T210's that has 1 response. This is a disturbing trend to me.

This board use to have more substance, where are the OJ discussions? Where are the T202 collectors that use to respond? If it weren't for Ted I wonder where the T206 threads would be. The threads to be more about quantity and not quality. I have resorted to send private emails to the people that use to have knowledgable answers about card questions.

I know the new (within the last 2 years) people seem to think this board is just fine. Go back and look at the early threads and you will find much more substance to the board. Yes, There were OT threads and the such but no where close to the number these days.

I hope there is a way this trend can change and we can get more of the really knowledgeable people back on the board. This is a great place to get an education in vintage cards but to find real information you really have to do some digging.

Just my thoughts,

Lee