View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

well since others posted comments - i guess ill post too

I wish this fool was on the giants - as a life long giant fan i know how they do business - i dont think ownership would stand for him not standing. i think he would be cut immediately. If LT was still on the team he kick his but in the locker room. Interesting images of SF & NYG teams "standing for our country"

1.jpg

I wish he was playing the NYG in giant stadium on sunday sept 11 - since the 49ers arent playing on sunday sept 11 i think its a stroke of luck for him, it wouldn't go over well - maybe he should move to syria and see if he can play a game and be a millionaire there. Sure its his AMERICAN right to be an idiot 100% & its everyone else's right to bash him for it.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 09-05-2016 at 07:04 AM.