View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Mi.ke Fost.er

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
I must be confused, which happens often. I thought they were being offered to you now, after being bought at CC.
No the Ruth ball was offered to me first, and I apparently asked too many questions so they sold that ball to someone else. They then offered me the Gehrig ball, because I "had lost out on Ruth by not acting fast enough" , and perhaps hedged their bets that I again wouldn't be an easy sell and posted it simultaneously on CCA. Sophiedog pointed that out very early on, hence your confusion. I don't remember when in this thread, but I also received an email with a fairly extensive listing of balls available for purchase, although that seemed to be sent to a distribution list of theirs with all on bcc. When I didn't pull the trigger on either Ruth or Gehrig, they told me that they didn't think I would act on anything unless Ruth or Gehrig had signed an affidavit that they had signed a particular ball and that I suffered from "paralysis by analysis". That maybe so, but I had suspicions they were fakes, and the folks here confirmed as much for which I'm very grateful. I'm also not out $5 grand.