Thread: PM message box
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
Alright Leon, I figured it out and I must be close to the bottom standard on here for figuring these things out. Idea: be able to change the bottom scroll "move to folder" to be able to select the different folders there and eliminate the additional step f having to select a folder in the next option and avoid a very minor complication. Now make it unlimited pm storage and we can all be as lazy as we want and not have Leon to blame anymore

Thanks Leon!
kewl....however, I am probably not on the "unlimited" bandwagon . Lets see how this new and improved extra folders and storage of PMs goes and we can go from there. Hopefully those improvements will make it where folks don't have as many issues with the PMs.....

and btw, someone mentioned our Community tab in the little dark blue strip across the mid-top of the pages. I hope everyone will check out all of the great collections our members have in the album section. It is super easy to upload scans and is free and permanent. I have almost a hundred but I know another member that has several hundred scans of his cards......best regards

Last edited by Leon; 03-02-2012 at 09:47 AM.