View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Administrator

Default TOO STUFFY HERE - YOU WIN - STARTING MY OWN!!

Posted By: Anonymous

I know that you are not aware of the people that frequent this board but You have brought afew people that I have never seen posting and quite a few infrequent posters that have voiced there opinion. I believed this has happened because they are interested in helping you gain knowledge, as we all are.

Please Head and Read

I have learned a few things, as I believe I also enlightened some. THat is the purpose of a forum. I also am glad for competition as it helps keep things a "little more honest". I am sure most of the people here are "beckett haters". I am sure they have caused a lot of heart-ache for many. I know PSA and SGC have the market for vintage, and that GAI is tapping that market (with major help from major dealers). I am also convinced that many PSA cards are being re-slabbed by GAI. So if I knew all of this stuff already, what have I supposedly learned.

I have learned that there is a lot of "heavy-hitters" here with a lot of knowledge. I will keep my ears open, and continue to base my opinions on factual data and statistics.

http://www.bestbaseballcards.com