View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 11:03 AM

I love those Red Crofts -- I have seen you post them before and think they are so cool.

In addition to genuinely wondering what those with much more "E"-xperience thought about my questions, I am really also (mostly) interested in what the heck happened, such that E (and D) cards are trading at 50% (often less) than they did 10 years ago, and whether I am throwing money away buying players like Wagner and Cobb with these backs, rather than just loading up on T206s; of course with Wagner, you are stuck with E, D and PCs. I have dabbled in Young and Matty, and luckily I have stayed away from the Collins and Benders and Evers of the world (even held off on Lajoie, Tinker, Keeler), but still, Wagner and Cobb E cards are NOT cheap and I am finding myself looking for the cards more and more -- smart, dumb, neither, dont care, dont know?

I guess the real question -- and please continue to answer the others -- is: are E cards of Wagner, Cobb, Young, and Matty good investments or not? And if so, are the E92-fronts (for a lack of better description) more, less or same as far as desirability as other E-card variations?

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 04-09-2018 at 12:23 PM.