View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 12:37 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabe View Post
I see this being a blip for a couple months and then disappearing. The vast majority of collectors and PWCC/PSA/etc customers will not even be aware of this issue. I don't see any jail time for anyone and only a short-term financial hit for anyone. Gary Moser will continue his operation, he'll just hide his submissions better.
I am so depressed to have to express this... But I too think little (if anything) will ever happen. The Moser corruption dates back over 15 years, and nothing was ever done. Maybe Moser will now do a brief jail stint, but PSA and PWCC have deeper pockets to fight it. Just not enough people are aware of this matter (outside of Net54 and BO). I wish we had a better vehicle to mass-publicize all of the corruption.

I have posted more in the last 2 weeks than I ever have on the Main Board, with the faint hope of getting the word out there. I pray that law enforcement sees enough of our threads to actually do something, but am not optimistic. Most people outside of the hobby just don't care, and the heavy hitters within the hobby are too protective of their "assets" to want any positive change.

PSA's pathetic Letter confirmed they do not care about the hobby or hobbyists... just their shareholders and profits. They positioned themselves as "the victim", rather than owning up to any mistakes whatsoever.

So perhaps the best thing we can do is to stop funneling money to these people, as it just feeds more into their power. I personally will be cracking out every PSA Card I have, and will never submit a card to them. When the time comes to liquidate, my cards will all go to someone like Greg Morris... RAW.