View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:47 AM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
If the parents can opt out, how is it force? Aren't our school kids forced to get other vaccinations where there is no opt out? I actually agree with you on this, but for a different reason. It is my opinion that the HPV vaccination wasn't adequately tested for long term side efects.
As far as I know, 6th graders aren't getting mandatory vaccines for a sexually transmitted virus- that to me is bizarre. And, it really should be the other way around- if the parents choose to have their kids get the vaccine, it is available. Not, it's mandatory unless you opt out. Not for this. Are sixth graders catching HPV nowadays? Maybe I'm out of the loop. Then you have the connections to Merck,,,,then you see greed and $$$.

Here is the story I read about this in the short time I researched Perry- I know it's old, but found it was very telling: http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/5546651.html

I'm glad you do agree with me on this- I also agree with your reasoning also.
And I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, just stating my opinion on things, and that's all it is. I also kind of hoped more members would join into the conversation seeing that these individuals in charge and the decissions they make affect us all in one way or the other. And at the same time, I respect everyone's choice to not get involved in the subject.

In the end, I just want our country to get back on track, weed out the corrupt, end the wars and for us to have real freedom & liberty. Not too much to expect I hope.

Sincerely, Clayton